Thursday, February 14, 2008

Hi!

The most important part of this post is here:

Happy Valentines day :)!

La Rochefoucald said:
True love is like a ghost; everyone talks of it, but few have met it face to face.
But I wish you to meet this "ghost" everyday, again and again - it worth your time to find and recognize it!


This idea is really wonderful (in my humble opinion ).

aLive Book


I love reading books. But I can remember book better if there are illustrations of the most significant moments. The idea is to insert a picture from flickr.com or google.com to the text, while book is being reading (online, of course). The exact picture can be fetched by keywords in the text (which should be marked). For sure, algorithm of choosing "right" picture is far from being easy, but we're developers - easy tasks are out of our goals and plans! Okay, the illustration of this is right here. The keywords of this post are: idea, books. Search via flickr.com gave the following result:




He-he. Now you will remember this post better :). So do I. I will develop this further.

No comments: